Frederator Networks is hiring!
Why grow up, when you could work with the cool kids at Frederator? Seriously - it’s not brain surgery.
Frederator is seeking someone to head up our Social Media activity and what better place to look than amongst our fans. Read on for the full job description. Please read thoroughly and make sure you meet all of the requirements and submit for the job correctly!
Social Media Coordinator
- Will represent several companies and properties on various social media outlets including Tumblr, YouTube, Facebook, twitter, Instagram, and more.
- Interact with our fans and have an understanding of how best to respond to them.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate performance, come to conclusions.
- Stay in touch with production and programming departments for current information.
- Evolving the position with changes in social media platforms.
- Constantly engaged in content and platforms.
- Ability and willingness to respond to relevant content/posts during off hours.
Minimum job requirements
- Must be familiar with YouTube, tumblr, Facebook, twitter, G+, Instagram (at a minimum)
- College graduate or high school with equivalent experience.
- Work full time on-site (New York or Los Angeles metro area)
- Basic understanding of Photoshop (crop images, apply text)
- Interested in being a team player
- Ability to follow instructions and finish projects.
We’ll get extra excited about you if you:
- Are familiar with Frederator properties
- Are interested in web-based entertainment beyond Frederator content
- Have any art skills
- Are comfortable in front of a camera on occasion, taking selfies
Send a cover letter, resume and some links where we can see what you do on social media to firstname.lastname@example.org This can be personal content, but should be appropriate for a job application. Please no phone calls.
Failure to follow instructions will reflect poorly on your application.